This year’s Master Class is designed to help women in advertising, marketing and media industries focus on self-awareness, as a way to enhance their skill sets and knowledge. Authenticity leads to better coping strategies, a stronger sense of self-worth, more confidence, and a higher likelihood to follow through on professional and personal goals. It will be an exciting day filled with hands-on workshops and real life takeaways to get your career and personal brands to the next level.
Attendees spend part of the day hearing inspirational ideas and the rest of the day in hands-on workshops learning how to put those ideas into action.
Our speakers include C-Suite leaders and experts with incredible experiences and insights.
- Keynote: TBD
- Motivator: Shelley Zalis, The Female Quotient/The Girl’s Lounge
- Motivator: Valerie Graves, Former CCO/Vigilante & UniWorld Group, Author
- Verna Ford, Korn Ferry, 7 Principles of Effective Communicating
- Denise Paglia-Cole, Own the Room’s, Public Speaking Coach
- Allison Arden, Soul + Co, Founder/CEO, Finding Your Personal Why?
- Dina Manci, Director – PwC Consulting, Personal Branding Strategies
- Shannon Ingram, PhD, Tenacious Dialogues, Cultural & Emotional Capital Strengthening
- Marley Bernard, AXA, Financial Services
Our goal is to provide the best and brightest minds, a unique opportunity to develop their personal brand of leadership, understand their unique strengths, increase their personal presence and influence, and motivate them to take their next bold steps!
Register today for the Master Class!
Ad Club Members $225
Young Professionals $100
Along with the Women’s Masterclass, The Advertising Club of New York, through the i’mPART initiative has again committed $100,000 to the i’mPART Fellowship Program – offering 10-15 professional, diverse women an opportunity of a career lifetime. The curated experience provides access to unique training opportunities and introduces women to executive-level mentors. Winners of the Women’s Fellowship Class of 2017-2018 will be presented by the outgoing Class of 2016-2017 at the Master Class.
Deadline to apply: Friday, June 30, 2017
Apply for the Fellowship Program today!