Ron Urbach, Chairman and co-chair of the Advertising, Marketing & Promotions Practice Group of Davis & Gilbert, is the author of the advertising focused blog, Madison Ave Insights. On the blog, Ron shares the views and commentary of industry leaders and experts on the latest hot button issues in advertising in weekly Q&As.
Ron recently completed a six-part series entitled “The State of the Creative” where he sat down with Chief Creative Officers at some of the top advertising agencies across the country. The series focused on how technology and data are changing creatives roles and addressed timely questions such as what it takes to be a creative today, the importance of understanding data, and what it takes to be the best.
Ron sat down with:
- Ogilvy & Mather North America’s Chief Creative Officer, Steve Simpson
- 360i’s Chief Creative Officer, Adam Kerj**
- GREY’s Chief Creative Officer, Tor Myhren
- R/GA’s Chief Creative Officer, Nick Law
- StrawberryFrog’s Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Scott Goodson and Chief Creative Officer, Kevin McKeon
- Weber Shandwick’s Chief Creative Officer, Josh Rose
**Since this interview was conducted, Adam Kerj has been appointed as Chief Creative Officer at JWT