What an incredible Advertising Week it has been so far! The AD Club was thrilled to kick off the festivities with a full house on Monday, September 29th with its annual Stars of Madison Avenue Awards Luncheon, which honored brands that have demonstrated the timeless trait of great work: Bravery. The industry turned out to honor Apple, Budweiser, BMW, Cadbury, Dove, Guinness, Honda, Nike, and Old Spice, chosen by the International ANDY Awards jury for their dedication to making an impact on marketing, commerce, culture and social responsibility through BRAVE and CREATIVE work.
- Brian Perkins, VP Marketing, Budweiser
- Trudy Hardy, VP Marketing, BMW
- Peter McDonough, Chief Marketing & Innovation Officer, Diageo
- Tom Peyton, AVP, Marketing – Auto Division, Honda
- Dana Anderson, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Mondelez International
- Erica Hoholick, President, TBWA\Media Arts Lab (accepting on behalf of Apple)
- Jennifer Bremner, Brand Building Director, Skin Cleansing, Marketing, Unilever
Colleen DeCourcy, Partner, Global Co-Executive Creative Director, Wieden+Kennedy (accepting on behalf of Nike & Old Spice)
- BMW – Hello Future
- Cadbury – Passport Control
- Guinness – Empty Chair
- Nike – The Last Game
Old Spice – Momsong
Thank you to sponsors YP, AdTheorent, USA Today and ZEFR and all who joined us to celebrate bravery!